Thanks to Selena Gomez, Britney Spears is considering some new tattoos.
On Thursday (Mar. 31), the “Circus” singer shared a photo of her fellow pop star’s latest tattoo, a watercolour rose dripping down her back.
“I’m not really into tattoos but dear God … how beautiful is this ????” Spears captioned the snap. “@selenagomez has inspired me to get another one.”
- Flipside cracked the No.1 spot on the Global Digital Radio chart thanks to Stacey Jackson
- Given Up by God from the Machine Is the New Single from the Pop Rock British Duo
- Eleanor Collides Comes With A Full Album of Retro Soft Rock To Refresh The Indie Scene
- Islandsman’s distinctive fusion of music is capturing imaginations everywhere and winning them critical acclaim internationally
- The Avant-garde Music Artistry of Daria Purley Pushes the Boundaries of Indie Pop
She already has a number of tattoos, including one on her lower back that is often visible in the dancing videos she frequently shares on Instagram. When Gomez saw the sweet shout out, she commented, “I love you forever and always.”
The “Baila Conmigo” singer stopped by Live With Kelly and Ryan earlier this year to reveal the inspiration behind her latest body art. “It means a couple of different things,” she explained. “Me and Cara [Delevingne], one of my best friends that I’ve known for — I was maybe 16 when I met her — she calls me ‘Rosebud.’ So, it’s a nickname and I’ve always wanted a rose. Now, I got one and I love it.”
“I have, actually, multiple tattoos with people who have honestly left a significant mark on my life,” she added. “I have one with Julia Micheals, my mom and my best friends.”
Her tattoos are done by NYC-based tattoo artist Bang Bang. On his Instagram page, Bang Bang shared Gomez’s new tattoo, which was stunning. thanking her “for always being wonderful.”