This Saturday (31), millions of people are taking to the streets of Paris, Nice, Montpellier, Nantes, Strasbourg, Reims, Toulouse, Marseille and many other cities across France to protest against passports, mandatory vaccinations and vaccinations.
Macron this week announced comprehensive measures to combat a rapid increase in new coronavirus infections, including mandatory vaccinations for healthcare professionals and new health approval rules for the general public.
Some critics of Macron’s plan – which will require malls, cafes, bars, and restaurants to check the health passes of all customers starting in August –
- The Instagrammer And Singer Kevin Keew Is The New Face Of Pophits.co – FREE Music Distribution
- Brazil Is The Third Most Vaccinated Country In The World
- Chinese Astronauts Return After 90-Day Mission To Space Station
- China’s Ambassador, Zheng Zeguang, Was Banned From The UK Parliament
- SpaceX Prepares To Send First All-Civilian Crew Into Orbit
They accuse the president of trampling on freedoms and discriminating against those who chose not to get vaccinated.
The protesters call for freedom and also for the dismissal of Macron.
“It’s totally arbitrary and totally undemocratic,” said one protester who identified himself as Jean-Louis.