President of Brazil Bolsonaro takes a motorcycle tour with supporters
The President of Brazil, Jair Messias Bolsonaro is a phenomenon in popularity.
According to reports collected on the social networks of supporters of the Bolsonaro Government, they have been meeting for many weekends to show support for the Government and also to demonstrate against the Judicial “tyranny” that has installed itself in the country, through the Federal Supreme Court.
This Sunday morning (23) President Bolsonaro met with thousands of motorcyclists, cyclists and pedestrians at the Maria Lenk Water Park, in the West Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, for a motorcycle ride. After the concentration, Bolsonaro and supporters followed the streets of Barra.
- Daniel Negreanu Finally Breaks His Losing Streak to Win Big in Super High Roller Bowl
- Baby Died After Her Mother Left Her On A Trip For Six Days
- OUTSPOKEN: Why Brazil Is The Most Important Country Right Now? By Will Lisil
- How To Build My Artistic Identity In The Metaverse?
- The Spike Protein From Covid Vaccine Can Persist In The Body For Months, Causing Debilitating Symptoms, According To A Study
The demonstration was attended by politicians and supporters, among them the Minister of Infrastructure, Tarcísio de Freitas, deputies from the Government base also attended to support President Bolsonaro.
When the President arrived in the city of Rio de Janeiro, he was welcomed by the governor of Rio de Janeiro Cláudio Castro at the Olympic Park, in the West Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
The group went through several roads in the capital and followed the path of about 60 kilometers to the Monument of the Military Pracinhas, in Aterro do Flamengo.
No incidents have been recorded.
The President at the end spoke about the freedom of the people.
“We need to live and survive. Many rulers and mayors have enacted criminal lockdowns. We don’t take anyone’s job. We have to live, to have joy, to have hope and I am beside you. “