Actor Jay Pickett Dies On Film Set At Age 60
Actor and producer Jay Pickett, 60, died last Friday (30) on the set of his next movie, “Treasure Valley”.
The news was only confirmed today by the official production page, which Pickett starred and served as producer and writer, on Facebook.
“He would have died suddenly while preparing to shoot a scene in the US state of Idaho.
There is no official explanation for his cause of death, but it appears to have been a heart attack. Everyone present tried their best to keep him alive. Our hearts are broken and we mourn for your family, who are so devastated by this shocking tragedy. As many of us know, Jay was an amazing man. He was kind, sweet, and generous”.
Born on February 10, 1961, in Spokane (Washington), Jay Pickett began his acting career in the late 1980s with appearances in television series such as “Rags to Riches” and “China Beach”.
- Daniel Negreanu Finally Breaks His Losing Streak to Win Big in Super High Roller Bowl
- Baby Died After Her Mother Left Her On A Trip For Six Days
- OUTSPOKEN: Why Brazil Is The Most Important Country Right Now? By Will Lisil
- How To Build My Artistic Identity In The Metaverse?
- The Spike Protein From Covid Vaccine Can Persist In The Body For Months, Causing Debilitating Symptoms, According To A Study
He got his big break in 1991 when he landed the role of Dr. Chip Lakin in the soap opera “Days of Our Lives” — he appeared in 34 episodes of the production.
The actor leaves his wife, Elena, and three children.