According to the Our World in Data panel, the country is only behind India and United States in the number of people vaccinated against Covid.
The speed of vaccination in the country against COVID-19 has increased in recent months to the point of consolidating Brazil’s third position most vaccinated country in the World.
The data are from the Our World in Data panel, coordinated by professors from the University of Oxford.
- Daniel Negreanu Finally Breaks His Losing Streak to Win Big in Super High Roller Bowl
- Baby Died After Her Mother Left Her On A Trip For Six Days
- OUTSPOKEN: Why Brazil Is The Most Important Country Right Now? By Will Lisil
- How To Build My Artistic Identity In The Metaverse?
- The Spike Protein From Covid Vaccine Can Persist In The Body For Months, Causing Debilitating Symptoms, According To A Study
India and United States, in that order, are at the forefront, followed by Brazil and Mexico, who have fought fiercely for the podium in recent months.
According to Our World in Data, on September 16 India vaccinated 582.84 million , the United States 210.7 million, Brazil 144.4 million and then Mexico, 61.57 Million.
In Brazil the numbers of occupation of ICU beds for COVID-19 showed a drop in 90% of Brazilian states, according to an update by the scientific institution Fiocruz.
According to the statement, 85% of the country’s capitals are outside the alert zone, that is, with less than 60% of beds occupied.
In addition to the reduction in ICU admissions, Brazil recorded, last Wednesday (8), the reduction in the moving average of deaths (461), being the smallest since November 13th.