David and Victoria Beckham’s 16-year-old son Cruz, who is a budding musician, took part in a rite of passage by moshing about in the crowd
Cruz Beckham does not live the life of a regular teenager as the son of footie ace David and former Spice Girl Victoria.
He usually bags tickets to the front row of fashion shows and top global sporting events.
But this weekend he took part in a rite of passage for many 16-year-olds after their GCSEs, by going to the Reading Festival.
Cruz really let loose with other festival-goers by shunning the backstage area to mosh about in the crowd.
And when he grew tired of dancing around to rapper Slowthai, the budding musician hit up a Nando’s food truck.
A source said: “Cruz was getting well and truly stuck into the whole festival experience. Whereas a lot of the celebs just hang around backstage in the swanky guest area, Cruz was in the crowds moshing with the best of them.”
- Britney Spears’ Father Files To End Court Conservatorship
- Spice Girls Releasing Deluxe Edition Of Debut Album, ‘Spice25’
- Cruz Beckham shuns VIP backstage area at Reading Festival to party like a civilian
- Actor Jay Pickett Dies On Film Set At Age 60
- Billie Eilish Has A New Concert Film Coming This September
Meanwhile, mum and dad were busy frolicking at Tidal Cove Waterpark in Miami, with daughter Harper Seven, 10.
Documenting the wholesome day online, Victoria shared snaps of David and his little girl splashing about on social media and confessed she had been given the role of official photographer.