Billie Eilish Has A New Concert Film Coming This September
Following up on her forthcoming second album ‘Happier Than Ever’ – set for release on 30th July – ‘Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles’ will feature a performance of every track from the record in sequential order from the stage of the Hollywood Bowl. It is reported as the first and only time the album will be performed in full and in order.
Directed by Robert Rodriguez, it will also feature animated elements of Los Angeles from Oscar-winner Patrick Osborne.
“I’ve never done anything like this,” Billie explains in the teaser, which you can check out below.
Also featuring brother Finneas, the Los Angeles Children’s Chorus, and the Los Angeles Philarmonic, ‘Happier Than Ever:
All conducted by Gustavo Dudamel. The film was shot at the Hollywood Bowl.
A Love Letter to Los Angeles’ will debut on 3rd September via Disney+.
- Daniel Negreanu Finally Breaks His Losing Streak to Win Big in Super High Roller Bowl
- Baby Died After Her Mother Left Her On A Trip For Six Days
- OUTSPOKEN: Why Brazil Is The Most Important Country Right Now? By Will Lisil
- How To Build My Artistic Identity In The Metaverse?
- The Spike Protein From Covid Vaccine Can Persist In The Body For Months, Causing Debilitating Symptoms, According To A Study
“Disney is incredibly iconic, so to collaborate on something like this is a huge honor,” Billie Eilish said in a statement. “To be able to present my album in this way and dedicate it to the city that I love and grew up in is so exciting to me. I hope you love it.”
Happier Than Ever, Billie Eilish’s follow-up to her Grammy-winning debut When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, arrives on Friday, July 30 (via Darkroom/Interscope). The record features “My Future,” “Therefore I Am,” “Your Power,” “Lost Cause,” and “NDA.” Below, watch Eilish discuss the LP in a new interview with Vevo.