The beautiful opening ceremony of the Olympics brought together various points of Japanese culture, such as clothing, architecture, lights and crafts.
The event did not fail to portray the difficulty of the athletes in the preparation and to remember the victims of Covid.
Naomi Osaka lights the Olympic Cauldron to kick off the Games.
1800 drones starting their formation to form a shiny globe.
Without the unprecedented public participation. Due to the pandemic, the arena cannot count on supporters who, even so, attend the Tokyo Olympic Stadium, the site of the ceremony.
Also because of this, delegations are restricted, with a reduced number of athletes.
“It was a long way there.”
- The Instagrammer And Singer Kevin Keew Is The New Face Of Pophits.co – FREE Music Distribution
- Brazil Is The Third Most Vaccinated Country In The World
- Chinese Astronauts Return After 90-Day Mission To Space Station
- China’s Ambassador, Zheng Zeguang, Was Banned From The UK Parliament
- SpaceX Prepares To Send First All-Civilian Crew Into Orbit
In his speech at the Opening Ceremony, Thomas Bach, president of the International Olympic Committee, highlighted the joint effort to make the Tokyo Olympics come out of the paper. Reinforcing the words that have been repeated since the postponement, last year, the official affirmed that the Games will serve as a mark of hope for better days.