The identity of the person wearing the outfit is unclear.
As President Biden answered a reporter’s questions about Afghanistan and Pakistan, someone dressed as the Easter Bunny broadsided him.
Former UK political adviser Thomas C. Dillon posted a clip of the bizarre encounter on his Twitter page Monday.
Biden was seen talking to a reporter off to the side as the White House Easter Egg Roll got underway.
“Pakistan should not, and Afghanistan should be…” President Biden can be heard saying before the “Easter Bunny” approaches.
“Oh, the Easter Bunny!” Off-camera, someone can be heard speaking.
While a visibly annoyed Biden seems caught off guard, the Easter Bunny gives the president a big wave to usher him away. He was reportedly needed to kick off another round of the egg-rolling competition by blowing a whistle.
- Baby Died After Her Mother Left Her On A Trip For Six Days
- OUTSPOKEN: Why Brazil Is The Most Important Country Right Now? By Will Lisil
- How To Build My Artistic Identity In The Metaverse?
- The Spike Protein From Covid Vaccine Can Persist In The Body For Months, Causing Debilitating Symptoms, According To A Study
- Lula, The Former President Of Brazil, Has Lost The Support Of The Public