Singer Lady Gaga opened her heart in an interview for a series produced by Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry (The Me You Can’t See), which opens this Friday (21) on Apple Tv +. The project brings discussions on the theme “mental health” and has the participation of several artists.
According to the singer, she was raped by a producer at 19 and got pregnant.
The rape she suffered left deep marks on the artist’s body and mind.
“I was 19 years old, I already worked in the business and a producer said to me: ‘take off your clothes’ and I said no. I went out and they told me they were going to burn all my music. And they didn’t stop. They didn’t stop and I just froze.
First I felt total pain, then I was paralyzed, “she said.
- Daniel Negreanu Finally Breaks His Losing Streak to Win Big in Super High Roller Bowl
- Baby Died After Her Mother Left Her On A Trip For Six Days
- OUTSPOKEN: Why Brazil Is The Most Important Country Right Now? By Will Lisil
- How To Build My Artistic Identity In The Metaverse?
- The Spike Protein From Covid Vaccine Can Persist In The Body For Months, Causing Debilitating Symptoms, According To A Study
“The person who raped me made me pregnant on a corner at my parents’ house, because I was throwing up and feeling sick,” said Lady Gaga.
“I was locked in a studio for months.”
The fact led to Gaga having a series of psychological disorders.
“I had a total psychotic break and for a few years I was not the same girl. The way I feel when I am in pain is how I felt after being raped. remember, “he explained.
“I developed post-traumatic stress as a result of these rapes and for not having dealt with the trauma,” she said in the interview.
“I understand this #MeToo movement, I understand that some people feel really comfortable with this, and I do not,” she continued. “I do not ever want to face that person again.”