New demonstrations against the “health passport” were registered this Saturday (24) in several European countries.
France, England, Finland, Italy, and Greece had protested.
In Paris, protesters carried posters calling for “an end to the dictatorship.”
“Better to die free than live as slaves!”
After Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi announced on July 22 an expansion of the health passport scheme for entry into places like restaurants, gyms, and cinemas and urged people to get vaccinated or face re-confinement, protests erupted. organized in dozens of towns and cities across Italy.
Many also denounce the use of sanitary restrictions such as political control maneuvers, a cover-up of cases of mismanagement, corruption, and social control during elections.
- Russian University Shooting Leaves 8 Dead And 28 Injured
- Thousands Evacuated As Volcano Erupts On Canary Islands
- The Instagrammer And Singer Kevin Keew Is The New Face Of Pophits.co – FREE Music Distribution
- Brazil Is The Third Most Vaccinated Country In The World
- Chinese Astronauts Return After 90-Day Mission To Space Station
There is widespread mistrust about fourth general confinement, theoretically already scheduled for joint action by the government of France and other European countries at the end of the summer.